Get the Shot
Unique opportunities for the perfect shot.
Visit our Photo Gallery, click here.
Civic offers flight services for aerial photography in a variety of aircraft to suit your needs, along with experienced pilots, all of which are Certified Flight Instructors. We try to be available on short notice, however, it is best to schedule ahead of time in order for the flight to go off at ideal times.
What Should You Look For in a Flight School?
- The Robinson R22B is the most economical helicopter for basic aerial photography. It is fast, getting you to and from your site without wasting much flight time, and it is the least expensive helicopter for the job.
- The Schweizer 300C is more powerful than the R22B, allowing the photographer to have more equipment without compromising flight performance. When we are right up against the weight limit, some maneuverability is compromised. It is also the next most economical choice when the photographer/equipment combination weighs more than 220 lbs.
- The Bell Jet Ranger is one of the most common Electronic News Gathering helicopters on the market. It offers a very smooth ride and is more spacious and comfortable than other models. In could easily hold one still photographer and one cameraman, capturing shots on a variety of media in one flight.
Aerial Photography Information
- A variety of helicopters to suit any needs
- Experienced, resourceful pilots that are all Certified Flight Instructors or better
- Scheduling flexibility with regard to weather/light conditions