Follow your sense of adventure and indulge in the luxury
Whether it’s a dazzling sunset, a picnic on a private beach or an exclusive lunch on a vineyard, we can provide that special touch to make the experience unforgettable. They will always remember your creativity and sense of adventure.
You can’t live in or visit San Diego without ever taking time to witness the beauty and majesty of an ocean sunset. Take in the La Jolla cove to start off a romantic evening.
View the splendor of La Jolla, Newport Beach, Malibu or Santa Barbara from the sky. Some people think the Pacific Coast Highway is a great drive, how about flying it.
San Diego is one of the most beautiful cities on earth. Fly by downtown or buzz by the Coronado Bridge where the Hotel Del Coronado is legendary. As a former home to the America’s Cup races, the San Diego harbor is a hotbed of activity for sailboats, yachts, ships and various naval vessels.
The Temecula Valley offers several fine vineyards with tours, dining and special events available. Fly in for brunch and a wine tasting or special events such as jazz concerts, corporate retreats and weddings.
- Half hour tours for one person starting from $142.50, in our R22 model.
- Call for pricing, as all tours are essentially customized
- Seating available for 1 to 4 passengers — tours or charters
- Charters available
- Airports: LAX, San Diego, etc.
- Private properties
- Can land anywhere it is safe and permission to land can be secured
- VIP transportation to and from special events — Weddings, Del Mar Races, Sporting Events, etc; with permission to land
Give us a call today at 760.438.8424 to reserve your tour!
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)